Sat, Mar 14|
Midgard Country Estate
Climbing Outing - Midgard
Come climbing outdoors with your friends and family.
Time & Location
Mar 14, 2020, 10:00 AM – Mar 15, 2020, 4:00 PM
Midgard Country Estate, Okahandja, Namibia
About The Event
Climbing, hiking, mountain biking, horse riding, 4x4ing... the list goes on. Midgard is the perfect place to spend time away with family or friends. The kids have a wonderland of playgrounds and swimming pools. There are tennis courts, bowling alleys and a gigantic chess board. On top, there is even a running and mountain biking event taking place on Saturday morning for the extra sporty (see https://raceday.events/gravel-dirt-mtb-series/).
Please click on "read more" to see important information.
Sign up for a get-together of our climbing community filled with laughter and action. Immerse yourself in the beautiful scenery that surrounds our climbing crag and enjoy an unforgettable weekend.
Bring your preferred food and drinks, easy picnic lunch to eat at the crag recommended. We invite you to be a part of our Bring-and-Braai dinners and will supply wood and a Braai kit.
- The price includes access, gear and our facilitation. Price excludes meals and accommodation.
- Accommodation options: Train Waggon (4 sleeper cabin- N$848.-/night & 2 sleeper cabin N$424.-/night).
- Lodge (Special Rate: N$528.- pp/sharing in Standard Twin Room including breakfast).
- Please use "Urban Friction" as a reference when booking with Midgard.
- Belaying experience is assumed. Contact us if you would like to combine the tour with an Introduction Course.
- Transport and meals can be arranged upon request. Lift arrangements are highly appreciated and will be supported from our side.
- Please bring solid shoes, sun protection (sunscreen, hat etc.) and enough water.
Apr 20 Midgard Adult
Apr 20 Midgard Kids