Midgard - Crag of Bliss
Time & Location
About The Event
Fancy an active weekend out of town? Think wild boundless savannah, balmy summer breeze in your hair, extra grippy rock… Hey! Before you dream off, sign up for our Midgard mini vacation and get the chunk of recreation you deserve!
It's about you and nature, so that you can spend real quality time outdoors with the people you love. Climb, hike, chat and let yourself go - Urban Friction's got your weekend, because Unforgettable is our middle name.
Before and after climbing you and your family can enjoy the leisure activities on offer at Midgard lodge. There is a self-drive 4x4 trail, endless space to ride your mountain bike, horse riding (book in advance), 3 swimming pools, playgrounds for the kids, a tennis court and bowling alley (Kegelbahn) and all of this surrounded by lush Namibian scenery and wildlife.
Price: N$ 350 per person climbing (N$ 300 for a child under the age of 9)
This event is limited to 20 climbers. Additional guests are welcome to join as spectators and to enjoy the
scenery and activities of the lodge.
Important information about the event:
- The scheduled times are suggestions and flexible
- Ropes will be set up in advance
- Own transport has to be arranged - we encourage carpooling
- Bring with: Sun block, water, comfortable clothes & shoes for climbing & hiking
- Accommodation reservations must be made directly with Midgard Country Estate Lodge https://www.midgardcountryestate.com/offers/midgard-all-inclusive-rate/
- The price includes: rental climbing shoes, rental harness, access & facilitation by a certified Mountain Guide.
- Not included are food, drinks and accommodation
Urban Unforgettable Friction
081 816 4240
6 hoursClimbingRocky Point
4 hoursDinnerMidgard Lodge